Our team from Software Services is the first aid you can call when you got stuck with our software. “We care” is our slogan and we always do our best to get your business up and running again.
To speed up the support process you should submit your initial request with as many details as possible. The following steps can be used as a small guideline:
- Write a short summary of the issue and if possible the steps to reproduce it.
- Specify the exact software version used. This information can be found in the HELP > About dialog.
- Include the system specifications especially the installed graphics adapter and its driver version (See nvida control panel).
- Check if the issue is reproducible on other workstations or with other data as well.
- Attach a sample of the problematic data or the whole project file if possible. If the data is confidential or inaccessible try if the issue also shows up on our standard models.
- Always append log or dump files the software may have created.
- You can also make a screenshot or record a short movie to visualize the problem.
Please send the collected information package in an email to 3DExcite.SUPPORT@3ds.com. In case the email attachment is too big, you can either provide your own data exchange or request a temporary storage possibility on our side.
Thank you very much!