The DELTAGEN ToleranceViz 2.0 plug-in is now available for download. Besides new features and various improvements, the new version also supports DELTAGEN 13.0.
What’s new in DELTAGEN ToleranceViz 2.0?
- Simulation based and Excel based workflows are now supported. Spec Studies and simulation samples exported from 3DCS can also be used.
- In addition to the complete solution we also provide a “ToleranceViz Light” plug-in which only supports the simulation based workflow and fully replaces “3DCS Import”.
- Flush measurements with Analyzer can now be displayed.
- A radius for measurement points can be imported from an Excel Spread sheet.
- Existing Excel definitions can be deleted in the Excel definition window.
- The measurement direction can be separately inverted for gap and flush measurements.
- Single property assignments can be deleted individually.
- The button “Update from measurement” in the specification tab has moved into the measurement value list.
- Asian characters can now be used within Excel spreadsheets.