The DELTAGEN ToleranceViz Light 2.0 release is now available for download. ToleranceViz Light is the official replacement for the plugin 3DCS Import. Besides new features and various improvements, the new version is also supporting DELTAGEN 13.0.
Additionally this download package includes a new revision of ToleranceViz 2.0 with a few bugfixes.
What’s new in DELTAGEN ToleranceViz Light 2.0 related to 3DCS Import?
- ToleranceViz Light fully replaces “3DCS Import” which supports the simulation based workflow.
- Consolidated GUI with ToleranceViz
- Restructure Spec Studies and simulations (name, order, grouping) within a project
- Add spec studies with its nominal and deformation geometry to existing projects
- Delete packages from a project
- Modify imported camera views from 3DCS
- Merge ToleranceViz Light projects with ToleranceViz projects
What is part of the download package?
- User’s manual for ToleranceViz and ToleranceViz Light
- Installer DELTAGEN ToleranceViz 2.0 rev2 for DELTAGEN 12.x and 13.x. The installer includes both the ToleranceViz and ToleranceViz Light plug-in
- Sample data for the 3DCS simulation based workflow
- Sample data for the Excel based workflow
- Sample renderings
- Video walkthrough to explain the workflow steps
How to download the software?
Please get in contact with the support team.