We are happy to announce the availability of the 3DEXCITE DELTAGEN 13.1.1 maintenance release.
Improvements and resolved issues:
- UV editor: Several usability issues were resolved and the overall stability of the tool has been improved.
- Scale: The overall stability has been improved and issues with long distribution times and skipped frames in RT/GI have been resolved.
- Immersive: An issue related to the seatbuck alignment in dynamic scenes has been resolved.
- Logo Editor: The overall stability has been improved and issues related to Stellar materials have been resolved.
- WireImporter: We resolved the issue behind the error message saying the AliasStudio installation could not be found.
- Stellar and Distributed Stellar: Improved overall stability.
- Render Export: We resolved an issue where in rare cases the render progress didn’t start with GI and software anti-aliasing.
- General: The overall stability has been improved.
Where to download?
The download details are available as usually on our support website. Access to the download section is only available for entitled contacts per customer.
Please feel free to contact our support team for any upcoming questions.