In DELTAGEN 2017 the user interface has been changed and with that the workflow for changing visibility flags for an entire DELTAGEN scene.
To set visibility flags for your scene the optimal workflow is as follows:
- select the Object pick filter
- select the additional option Select all within
- drag a selection box around the whole scene within the viewer
This selects all the shell objects and polygon objects within the scene tree.
- select the Illumination1) tab within the Object editor
- select the checkboxes for all of your objects at once like Cast shadow and Receive shadow.
1) In Stellar rendering the visibility flags are in the Properties tab.