PICTUREBOOK by default limits its Assets to 500 to speed up the access to a folder containing high number of Assets.
Without changing this setting, it is still possible to load all the remaining Assets selecting Load all in the context menu.
To change or remove the limit please execute the following steps:
- login into the Operating System of the PICTUREBOOK server
- open the Explorer
- locate the installation path of PICTUREBOOK
- navigate to folder ..PICTUREBOOK8.0 tomcatwebappspicturebookconfig
- edit the file applicationContext.properties preferably using Notepad++
- locate the string “assets-max-results”
- change the value to a number that fit your requirements (in case you would like to remove any limit, set it to: -1)
- save your edit
- close the file
- restart the PICTUREBOOK server services!
Please consider this setting was introduced in PICTUREBOOK 8.0.
For all previous versions the parameter cannot be changed.