When trying to simulate a glass body which is colored from one side (e.g. by a colored foil) it is not recommended to use the material type glass for the side part, since it does not have coating options.
Instead, please follow the steps below:
- In the scene tree create a new shell object inside the body of the cuboid object.
- Separate the side that should be colored from the rest of the glass cuboid geometry by dragging it into the new shell.
- Apply the material Type Plastic or Generic to the shell of the separated side part.
- Set the IoR of the material so it simulates glass (e.g. 1,5).
- Enable the Clearcoat.
- Specify the IoR of the Clearcode according to the value above
- Define the desired color of the coating by adjusting the Clearcoat tint