Users working with DELTAGEN and PICTUREBOOK integration plug-in are experiencing some issue in saving directly in PICTUREBOOK Scenes containing Global Surrounding or in saving Scenes not saved local drives before to save in PICTUREBOOK.
Users working with DELTAGEN and PICTUREBOOK integration plug-in are experiencing issue in saving a DG scene file having a second dot in the file name (i.e “scene1.part.csb), resulting saved scene name has only the part before the first dot.
This solution is tested with the combination of DELTAGEN 2017x – PICTUREBOOK 2017x integration plug-in:
1) Copy the PictureBook_Browser_Plugin_DG2017x_PB2017x_v3.zip file in a temp folder of your PICTUREBOOK server
2) Start PICTUREBOOK Admin in PICTUREBOOK server
3) Go to option Nr. 5. “Application Plug-ins”
4) Select at least two entries (DeltaGen and DeltaView integration for release 2017x)
5) Click on “Remove Plug-ins”
6) Click on “Add New Plug-ins”, select the ZIP file and press the Open Button
7) Restart the PICTUREBOOK services
To download and install the new plug-in on every DELTAGEN workstation, it is mandatory to clean the Adobe Flash cache folders, deleting all files and folders inside the two following paths: