Predefined metadata sets created in DELTAGEN are stored inside the predefinedMetadataSets.xml under C:\User\AppData\Roaming\DassaultSystemes\3DEXCITE\DELTAGENxy.
Therefor they will be available after closing and reopening the software again. But it is also possible to save the predefined metadata inside a scene file to make sure they still persist after deleting the 3DEXCITE ini folder or updating the software version.
Use the export/import functionality of the Predefined metadata sets window or create a scene template with the following steps:
- Create a new scene file in DELTAGEN
- Open the Predefined metadata sets window
- Define the wanted metadata sets
- In the scene tree create a template group structure
- Drag the predefined metadata sets to the appropriate groups in the scene tree to assign them
- Save the scene file as .3xf or .csb
–> when opening the file in DELTAGEN the predefined metadata sets will be available inside the Predefined metadata sets window independent on the predefinedMetadataSets.xml.