Importing an .fbx model into DELTAGEN 2017x can result in a different texture blending than it was in older DELTAGEN versions.
If that happens, the textures look dull and flat compared to the original .fbx data.
To fix this behavior, you have to switch to the old legacy behavior at import:
- make sure any DELTAGEN sessions are closed
- select Windows® Start menu
- in the Search programs and files field type %appdata%
Alternatively you may type the same into your Windows® Explorer.
- navigate to C:Users<USERNAME>AppDataRoamingDassaultSystemes3DEXCITEDELTAGEN2017x
- open the rttdeltagen.ini file with your text editor of choice, for example Notepad++
- enter the following lines at the end of the file:
LegacyModulateBlending = 1
- save the file
- close the editor
- start DELTAGEN 2017x again
The texture blending of .fbx imported models display the expected results of older DELTAGEN versions.